Baytown is a city in Texas of United States. It is the sixth largest city of U.S. It was made in 1948. There is a steel manufacturing company in Baytown which was established in 1970. There are lots of tourist spots like Lynchburg ferry, Pirates bay water park, Baytown nature centre and many more.
Places to visit:
- Pirates Bay water park: It is one of the famous water parks of Baytown. It has entry of every age people from 2-22. It has lots of water rides and lots of water games.
- Lynchburg ferry: It is one of the oldest ferry on Baytown. It carries automobiles, bicycles, passengers for free of cost.
- Baytown nature centre: The city view from it is amazing and it is surrounded by fresh air.
- Royal purple raceway: It is largest raceway of Baytown. There is a three-story tower which has 218 vip suites.
- Baytown little theatre: It is one of the famous theatres of Baytown. It has lots of family shows.
- Jenkins park: It is a gem it has skate park, splash pad and a dog park as well. It has lots of fresh air. The view is so amazing.
- Fred Hartman bridge: This bridge is stable on cables. It is a 4.2km long which lies between two cities which is Baytown and LA Porte.
Places to stay:
- Holiday inn express & suites Houston: It is a 5-star hotel. It has lots of luxury facilities with private pool.
- Deluxe Inn&suites: It takes no booking charges and it gives lots of facilities. It has a special place for kids to play.
- Hampton Inn Houston: It is located near the airport. It has lounge and bar in it. It has hot tub and good dining facility in it.
- Quality Inn: It has 70 rooms in it with coffee maker and local call maker in each and every room. It has swimming pool and restaurant.
- Palace Inn and suites: It has around 500 rooms which is fully furnished and have lots of other facilities like free parking and getting taxies easily from the hotel.